Updated March 20, 2022 - Yes we are open! Our office continues to be available to patients for all their eye care needs. To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we will continue to operate under a temporary schedule with limited appointments available at this time.
Our office has enhanced our safety protocols to ensure a high degree of patient safety:
- All patients will undergo a screening process over the phone or email prior to their appointment. The screening will review symptoms, history of travel, contact with other potential COVID-19 carriers and reason for visit. Since patients must be screened prior to visiting our practice, we are not accepting walk-in eye examinations at this time. All examinations must be booked ahead of time.
- There will be complete sanitization and deep cleaning before and after each patient examination.
- All of our doctors and staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment to reduce any viral transmission. We have also installed plexiglass barriers around the office.
- We will be limiting the number of people within the office to observe social distancing.
- We have reduced the number of patients in the schedule to ensure time for increased sanitization both during and between appointments.
- Our doctors and staff have all received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
In preparation for your eye examination:
- Please wear a mask if you have one available.
- We ask that patients come to the office alone to limit the amount of people in the office. Exceptions are made for guardians accompanying a minor and patients that require physical assistance or translation. In these cases, the accompanying visitor will undergo the same screening process before being allowed entry.
- If you are early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside the office to allow us to observe social distancing.
- Upon arrival, please visit the hand sanitizing station and review office policy signage.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Our priority is the health of our patients and staff. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any further questions. Stay healthy, we hope to see you all soon!